14 June, 2009

Here I am

I've finally done it...I've joined the blogging world. I have had many suggestions to do so, and consequently, here I am. I spent quite a bit of time trying to create the name for this medium for my new hobby, and I finally settled on "Happily enduring...” I like the word "enduring" because that’s what this life is, and I'm determined to endure to the end. Of course, I couldn't leave the title as just plain "Enduring". I had to add "happily," because my goal is to endure the adventures that come my way with a good attitude. I like to get up in the morning and attack the day with a smile. It's much more enjoyable than sluggishly moping through the day with a rain cloud over my head. I would say that most days I accomplish this quite well. Just like every other person, there are days when I struggle to fight off that rain cloud, but the point is to keep progressing and striving to be better each day. The purpose of the "..." at the end of the blog title is to illustrate that happily enduring is an ongoing process (or maybe it's just because I like to use a "dot dot dot" far more often than any normal person should). I plan to post ideas, thoughts, photos, and anything else that can express my adventures and what I think I learn from enduring them. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I can't wait to see what you post here!
    If you check my blog you can find all sorts of fun free things to do in Utah (every Friday I post a new freebie), maybe then you'll grow to like it here more! = )

    ReplyDelete