After my mom left, some of my friends from Fort Collins, Ryan and Katie came to stay for the weekend. We had fun catching up and goofing off just like old times, and Katie and I spent the better part of Saturday at Liberty Park. In my opinion, its the best park I've ever been to. Below is a picture of the duck pond.
Fall is absolutely my very favorite time of the year. I love the "sweater weather" and the colors, and the smells. I love the corn mazes and the pumpkins and the halloween costumes. I love apple cider and warm blankets and being able to see your breath outside! The tree in our front yard is the only one on the block that has any color. Every other tree is still dark green, but ours is brilliant yellow! I had to take some pictures. Below is my favorite one.
The last update...it's Conference weekend! I look forward to watching General Conference every time, and this time has been especially fun. I was able to see some friends that I haven't in a long time. I had lunch with Jon and Mallory on Saturday, and then spent the evening with Stacy Lynn and Kara while Ryan and Dan and Jon Nash went to the priesthood session. It was so much fun to catch up with old friends. I'm excited for the conference sessions today. I love learning about the gospel and knowing the things that I should work on in my life.



So fun to have your mom and friends for a visit!
ReplyDeleteI love Libert Park, we went last week.
I lova Fall too!
I love fall, too, but we didn't really get one this year... :(
ReplyDelete